Motto: “Honesty discipline patriotism”
Our Aim is to create a happy, caring and co-operative school community which celebrates learning in all of its forms.
- Grow patriotism, human qualities religious values & ethics.
- Develop thinking and inquiring minds with spirit of curiosity.
- Become highly motivated and life long learners.
- Be flexible, adaptable and open to the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of modern life and the world of work.
- Have high self-esteem-respecting themselves, others and the environment.
- Be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Recognize their capabilities and maximize their individual potential in all areas of the curriculum.
- Advance and gain confidence in their technological skills.
- Seek to extend themselves aesthetically, culturally, intellectually, morally, physically and spiritually.